Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gatlinburg Craftsmen Fair

Hey,

The Gatlinburg Craftsmen Fair was held in July in Gatlinburg, Tenn. If you have never visited the show, you should really make plans to do so. It has been going on for well over 35 years. Held 10 days in July and 18 days in October. We have been working this show for over 25 years. We did set out last year due to family changes, Wasn't sure I would work it again but as much as I love to paint and Create I had to get back to work. Has been a real challenge getting things to work with moved from West Virginia. We even had one of our storage buildings moved last month. Leaving a 3000 sq. foot home and moving into a 16' wide mobile home has also left me trying to figure out a place to paint. But I have managed. The Next show will open on October 6 at the Gatlinburg Convention Center. Come visit us. This was my booth this year.




I also met a wonderful lady who runs a shabby chic shop in the Dumplin Valley Flea market here in Tenn. Just off of exit 407 on interstate 40. Piegon Forge, Sevierville Exit. She has been in the market for about 14 years and has a beautiful shop. I have been selling with her since the first of the year. If you are visiting the mountains be sure you stop in for a visit.

I am listing again on Etsy, Be sure you take a look at all the new beauties. Have been working on some very beautiful teacup wreath. This is one you will find on Etsy.



Have been away from my blog for so long and with all the changes I have had to take the time to learn again. Thank to a wonderful puter friend Connie for all her help.

Catch you Later.
Judy

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Welcome back Judy, I have thought about you quite often and wondered how you were adjusting to all of the changes. I thank you for the update. Your little ones are precious they just grow up so fast. My daughter loves the skate that I got from you for her birthday. I will be visiting you being you are back. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Cola's Cottage said...

Judy, your booth is beautiful! I would be in heaven shopping there: ) I wish I could make it to the show but I live way up in Minnesota. I just wanted you to know I had you in my prayers last night and I have been thinking of you. I am glad that you are finding time to paint. You are very talented : )

Hugs ~ Nichole