Friday, July 30, 2010

Pink Saturday 7-31-2010

Hey, I am up and running again. I have missed joining you for pink Saturday. Just haven't been on the puter much this year. Have got back to painting and crafting some in the last few months. Going to share a beautiful tea service I painted and sold in a local shop here in Tenn. I have painted so many of these over the years but they have all been different designs and I love the way they turn out. Hope you enjoy.



There are so many yard sales, estate sales and auctions here and I am in seventh heaven with them all. I love the hunt. Serving dishes are one of my great weakness. So hard to pass one up. This is two sweet designs I found lately. Both are china, One Austria and one Limoges. Aren't they awesome.







Be sure you skip on over to Bevs place and visit all the beautiful blogs who are with us today. Just click on the pink lady on the right. I will be hunting my favorite to post for next week. Thanks for visiting and I will come see you.

Hope you have a blessed and wonderful week. Be sure to let someone know you love them.
Hugs,
Judy

18 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Judy Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. I so love anything with roses. I haven't been out to any sales, much to HOT.

Looks like you have found some wonderful treasures and I thank you for sharing them with me today.

Welcome back to the world of pinkies. We have missed you.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Tiffanee said...

You are so talented!! So beautiful. Happy hunting and Happy Pink Saturday!!

gee said...

nice ... I am looking forward to a yard sale too, u will really save a lot

Unknown said...

G'morn Judy ~ Such elegant creations your have painted ... they are breathtaking.

I love Limoges ... great finds.

Have a lovely PINK summer's weekend ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Kathleen Ellis said...

Hi Judy!
What beautiful serving dishes...I, too, have a hard time resisting them!
The tea set you painted is beautiful! What talent you have!
Have a beautifully pink weekend!
;-D Kathleen

GwendolynKay said...

What a lovely tea set you painted.
Blessings~
Gwen:)

fiberdoodles said...

So very pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

You have some very pretty pink goodies. Thanks for sharing.

Valrie said...

Love those yard sales and flea markets too! I have decorated my entire carraige house apt. in shabby cottage chic, pinks, ivories and blues on a shoestring budget that looks like a million.

Happy PS!\\Please come by for a visit and help support our troops!

Valrie
http://poemsmyway-valrie-blogspot.com

Connie said...

I'm so glad you're posting again, my friend. Good to have you back.
xoxo,
Connie

Unknown said...

So beautiful tea set!!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

Barb said...

Hi Judy, thanks for signing up for the Rooster Party and for displaying the Button. I will add your name to the drawing.

Have a great weekend!

Barb ♥

Splenderosa said...

Oh my goodness, you painted that beautiful tea service? I'm overwhelmed by your talent. Thank you for coming to see me today & leaving a comment, I love meeting new people! We must talk about the festivals & markets, as I'm a jewelry designer who really needs to sell something. xxooxx's Marsha

A Garden of Threads said...

What a talented lady and those are lovely serving dishes. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I just love that sweet tea set that you painted!!
Beautiful!!

Debbie

MyThoughtsMyVoice said...

Welcome back!

These are all pretty! I like the soft hints of pink roses on the first two :-)

Belated Happy PS! and Congratulations on the new baby!

Mizpah,
Li

Shirl said...

Hello Judy, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. So glad to see you posting again. Love your pink post and your booth looks great on previous post. I know how pretty your booths are!!!! I'll check out your etsy store. If you visit my blog and scroll down a few posts you'll see how I did up the blue shoe you sent me.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls ROse Cottage

Unknown said...

Judy!
Its so nice to see you back! Hoping you are having a fun summer and I am sure it's busy!

Blessings,
Lorena