Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not So Shabby

NOT SO SHABBY
This is the name of a wonder shop in our town. As most of you know we now live in Tennessee, We are right in the heart of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The craft capital of the United States. If you can't fine it here It isn't made.
Not So Shabby is a wonderful little shop for the Shabby Chic decorator and is located in Sevierville in the Governors Crossing Shopping Plaza, which is located just across the street from the Walmart and we all know most of us can find the Walmart in any town. LOL!
Jennifer, the owner will greet you at the door with a smile and a how are you doing. You will love the shopping if you are a Shabby Chic decorator. Much of the wonderful merchandise has been created by Jennifer or other artist from this area. I have added a few items to her shop. Be sure when you visit that you let her know you read about her here on the blog.
This is one of the top vacation destinations on the East Coast and I am sure a lot of you have come for a visit.
Also remember the Gatlinburg Craftsmen fair will be going on for the month of October and the changing of the seasons here in the fall is a site to behold.
















If you enlarge the pictures and see something you like just let me know and I will pass your information on to Jennifer, She will ship merchandise anywhere in the U.S.
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER OUR GIVE AWAY, WE WILL BE DRAWING THIS SUNDAY FOR THE LUCKY WINNER. CLICK ON THE PICTURE AT THE TOP LEFT AND IT WILL TAKE YOU OVER TO THE PAGE TO ENTER.
Hugs,
Judy










8 comments:

Connie said...

Aaaaah, maaaaaaan, I love those white coffee tables, sweets! Makes me wish I lived there...
xoxo
Connie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Looks like a wonderful place to shop..Lots of fun treasures for sure.
Deb :)

Jennifer said...

Judy This store looks great.I love the tables the teacart and all those pumpkins they look like fabric.So pretty.Hugs,Jen

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Judy, what a wonderful store!! We had two shabby chic stores here and one of them has already closed down. I love the conservatory, the door arbor, the teacart, shoot, I LOVE it all. And the round kitchen table and chairs look almost exactly like mine!!

Hug Miranda for me!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Forgot to say how much I love your new blog look! Very very pretty!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anonymous said...

PLenty to see and drool over LOL

I like the house planter and the carriage. How lovely it will be when filled with those growing vines in the garden :-)

Mizpah,
Li

Carol at Serendipity said...

What a wonderful shop. I love the way you softened the edges of your photos.

Carol

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Judy~I've just strolled into your blog for a visit...I've enjoyed taking a peek at your past posts. What beauty! You've got so many wonderful treasures. We share the same like for so many of the same design elements, especially the love of all things French Country.

I've bookmarked you in my favs.
I look forward to coming by your charming blog again.
Come by for a visit. Your company would be nice.

Sweet wishes,
Sara