Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hard at Work

Hi, As you can see from my post It is very hard fro me to get to a daily post. I stay so busy, with working on merchandise for my web site, getting ready for a couple fall Craft fairs and all the puter stuff you have to do to run a web site I really fill like I meet myself coming and going. Have been working on lamps along with a few other things this week. Thought I would share a few of them with you. We found some of the most amazing small table lamps in our hunt through the old house. Darrell and I decided to turn them into candle lamps, He added new wiring to each one. The first one I added a beautiful purple feather shade I got from a blogger friend, Stephanie, I think is is really shabby and awesome.

This one I added the little pink beaded shade to that I also got from Steph. Included the extra beaded cover on it.
This is a beautiful vintage china plate that we added a glass pedestal and cover to.
This is the same but for all you lovers of black. You can find all of these items on my web site.
Got another wonderful new piece I will wait for Pink Saturday to share with you.
Our fall is just about in full swing in the mountains, My deck is covered with leaves. To much work to blow it off every day. Time to bring my plants inside and cover the deck furniture. I love it when we first turn the heat on for the season and it is so toasty in the house, A kettle of Vegetable soup and I am in heaven.
Hope you are enjoying your fall season.
Judy

2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, Judy, your items are lovely. I love the blue, sweetpea!
Smoochies,
Connie

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Judy, you are making me want to come have a bowl of soup with you! Hey, I'll bring the cornbread!!

Love what you are doing with the little shades! Those lamps sure are pretty. I especially love the blue rimmed china pedestaled plate & cover.


Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents