Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh Happy Day

Hey! We got high speed internet today for the first time. I have spent the last 5 years or more dealing with dial up. Have been waiting for our cable company to get on the ball and get the service in for us, Well , They installed mine today and I have been like a kid in a candy store all afternoon. So many sites I would not visit before as it just took to long to load. I will find all kinds of new stuff in the coming days and we all know, we need more stuff. HA!

Also heard from my doctor yesterday and everything is a go for lap band surgery. I have been going through this process for the last 7 months. Can't wait now for the final step. If you are going to or have had the same type of weight surgery let me know. Would love to hear how you have done with it. Mine should be in the first part of April.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for high speed! I just need a laptop now. I am a fellow member of shabby lane shops and I just clicked on your blog because I am new to blogging and My web site is having its grand opening on April 5th. www.pawshpoodle.com You can access my blog from there too. I love your painted cake plates with covers.....so cute! Best of luck on your upcoming surgery...make sure you get plenty of rest. Hope to chat soon. Sheri

Secondhandrose said...

Hi Judy, congrats on your high speed. Yeah!
Also much luck on your upcoming surgery.
Karen