Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Weddings


Hey! this is the time of the year for planning spring and summer weddings, We have two young ladies in our circle of friends who are getting married this year. Went to one shower last evening, The young couple is decorating with black and red so I decided to give kitchen items for a gift. The other young lady will received a memory box similar to the one pictured. She will be able to store all her wedding mementos in it. We have these on our web site. How wonderful it is to be starting out as young newly weds, I would love to do it all over again. Darrell and I have been married for 39 wonderful years and I would relive every year the same way. Well, I have got in enough post this evening to make up for the days lost. We will start next week to work on new items for the fall shows so come by to see what we will offer.

No comments: