Sunday, March 16, 2008

Work, Work,Work


Weather was so nice yesterday it was hard to stay in to work. Ran a few errands, to the grocery store and such. Glad to be able to take the brace off my leg even if it is just a few hours at a time. I had planned to sew a little but ended up working on my boxes, the altered art. I love doing these, Everyone is a challenge and turns our so different. I got to go to Church this morning for the first time this year, was so good to be back. I go to a little Baptist church that I have known all my life, only a couple miles from home. We will have a sunrise service next Sunday for Easter but I won't get to attend as Darrell and I are going to Tennessee to visit our children and bring our granddaughters home for a week, Miranda has spring break from school. Can't wait, We always have so much fun when they visit.


My Sister, Chee, found me the most gorgeous little shoes while shopping yesterday and I couldn't wait to get one worked into a design of altered art on a memory box. I am going to share this one with you and a few of the ones I worked on yesterday. You will find these for sale on my web site. http://www.vintagetochic.com/ . Got some work to do on the site tonight before my program comes on, Opra's Big Give. I also like to watch Extreme Home Make over, Makes you feel good to see the wonderful things they do for people.

Hey, The power Ball winner for last nights drawing is from West Virginia, Wish it was me


The lid on this one lifts, has a velcro closure.


Close-up of the sweet high heel



Back side of the box.







Some of the others pieces I worked on yesterday. The last one is a hand Mirror.










1 comment:

vickie said...

Judy these new creations are so pretty! Love the little shoe, and the colors are so bright and cheerful!