Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We had a little get together over the weekend. Served finger foods and made some home made candy. I always make many different candies during the holidays. Since chocolate is still available I decided to make a few kinds. Made Coconut Bon Bons, two kinds of fudge and Ritz crackers and peanut butter covered with chocolate. When I had my craft shop our number one sale item was candy supplies and teaching candy classes. I am going to share some of the recipes with you as we go along. I will put these two in for you today. The chocolate we use is called summer coating and comes in many different colors, milk chic, dark choc, and butterscotch, Can make so many different recipes and also all the choc. bunnies and such that you see at Easter. If you don't have the candy available in your area let me know and I will be happy to send it to you. My sister sells it in her shop now along with all the molds, utensils and such. The pink ones are the cocoanut bon bons. You won't believe how simple they are.







No comments: