Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Designs



It has been raining cats and dogs here today. We have had way to much rain this past couple weeks, going to drown my little garden if it doesn't let up soon.
After church today Darrell designed me a couple new piece and I couldn't wait to get them completed. Took some vintage silver plate items and wired them to be night light, I painted and decorated and I am very pleased with the way they turned out.
Will be on the web site right away for sale. Each is a one of a kind,

We are not going back to work on the old house until the day after memorial day. I have spent the last couple days getting things cleaned and ready to list on ebay and the web site. Will have some great items to sell. Will post picts, of other items as we find them.

Be sure you don't forget to enter the drawing for the hand painted server.
Hope you all have a blessed week.



1 comment:

vickie said...

Well, you have enough to keep you busy all summer! Thanks for sharing all the pictures of your treasures!