Thursday, July 31, 2008

We Have A Winner

We have a winner. Near the end of June we sat up for our next drawing. The entries were made by making a purchase from my web site or leaving a post on my blog. Today I put all the names in the little basket and let a friend draw the winner and she is Lisa from New York. She made a purchase on the web site this month. Congratulations to you, Lisa I will send you an email and as soon as I hear from you, your beautiful basket will be on the way. Last months winner was Birtie and from posting on my blog. We will have our next one up and running in a few days so be sure you post a message to get in on the fun. All the ladies who have left a comment on any of the post since the end of June were entered in the drawing. The sweet basket in the picture is the prize Lisa will receive.

I also want to thank everyone who made a purchase, I am so thankful and amazed at how well the web site is doing. When I started Victoria told me it usually takes about a year to get a good start and this is so true, I was open a year in March and it has really taken off this summer.
Joining Shabby Lane has been a big plus for me and Catherine is on the ball. I don't think I will be traveling to do the shows anymore. I also think with the economy the way it is more people will be shopping from home.



2 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations, Lisa from NY!
Smoochies,
Connie

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to travel to do the shows anymore. The price of gas is keeping many people home now.

I'm glad the website is doing well!