Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For the pampered pooch

Talked about a pampered pooch, this is the ultimate, We have been making these for years, Made some this week so reminded me I have never shared them with you. A beautiful hand crafted feeder form our wood shop, painted with roses, hydrangea or fruit. Sometimes the customer will order to suit the room they are putting it in.
This one comes with two stainless steel bowls and has roses painted on it.
This is a smaller version for the tiny pooch or Kitty.
And this is for the TOP DOG and is personalized. I have one leaving tomorrow for a sweet little pooch in Texas named Lily, Hope she likes it. You will find these for sale on our web site and on Etsy.


Come visit again real soon, Going to show you a little more of my doll collection tomorrow.
Hugs,
Judy


2 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Very cute! If only my cats and dogs would eat out of their assigned bowl. I have heard of animals that actually do this! Not mine. They just want the others! I saw dog gourmet dog treats the other day. They would fit right in with the "sweet" pooch dishes!

Jennifer said...

Judy Your roses are so beauitful.My cats would love that.Dutchess would need hers extra tall.Great dane size.LOL Hugs,Jen