Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Birthday was this week

Well! when you reach my age, birthdays are something you tend to forget, I am just 39 and holding. lol! We have never been big in our family to celebrate birthdays except for the children, I had one this pasted Thursday the 26 and I am not going to tell you how old I am but just say I am old enough and now will go in reverse. To my surprise I received this sweet gift from a wonderful on line friend from our ebay group called My Romantic Home, Kattie makes the most beautiful favors using tea bags which you can use to make a cup of tea, no one will be using mine as they are to pretty, They will be on a little plate on the buffet, I will enjoy them and think of my sweet friend each time I see them.

She makes them for all occasions and special orders so go by and visit her and see what she has to offer, Visit her at Kattie tea roses. Tell her Judy Sent you.




I have decided to try to take a little more time on my blog so come visit me often. I plan to share some of the vintage things I have in my home and keep you up to date as to how our shop is coming along, I hope to have it open By June first.
Hugs
Judy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! May you have many more! Esther

Shirley said...

A belated Happy Birthday. They can be special even though we want to turn them to where we go backwards. I will be watching your up dates because I know that I can't afford, but I can enjoy others.