Sunday, June 15, 2008

Catch up on This Old House

We came home on Thursday with another load on the 16 foot trailer. Got it unloaded and have been working on it all weekend. Can't believe the beautiful glass we have found. I have started to sell some items on ebay. Check my ebay at vintage-to-chic and see if there is something you need. We are leaving again tomorrow and hope to be completely finished by the end of the week and get the 18 wheeler home and then the real work will begin. We will be taking some merchandise to an auction in Virginia. Got to have an antique appraiser to come go over things for me after we get it sorted more. I have no idea of the value of some of the things. Will post again later in the week when we are home again.




All of this beautiful glass ware came from the old house except the clear piece on the right and Darrell created this one in our studio from vintage lamp parts. This will be a new line we are adding to the web site.






Probably have 75 to 100 pieces of vintage milk glass.

Vintage Head Vases. They are for sale on ebay this week.


1 comment:

Connie said...

Judy, you've sure got a lot of wonderful stuff there, sweetpea! I wish it was me and then again, I'm glad it's NOT me!! LOL
Smoochies,
Connie