Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Afternoon




There are a few things I want to share with you today so just decided to put it all in one post.


We have been working on new designs in our studio for some time, Wanted to do some glass ware. We have our first piece finished and listed on the Web Site for sale. This beautiful center piece is made from vintage pieces of glass, ( We will have 100's of pieces of glass from the old house) There are so many designs floating around that we intend to do over the next few months. Bowls, lamps and more. Be sure you stop by for a look.




This is a beautiful piece of vintage Fenton glass that you will find on the web site.





A sweet vintage teapot that we have fashioned into a beautiful night light.


This beautiful antique fire place mantel was in the old house, We will be taking it to the Miller auction house in Claypool, Virginia to sell in the antique auction.

I have been busy all day adding items to the web site and getting some new listings for ebay.

Put a beef roast in the oven earlier for supper this evening so think I will take a break and bake some corn muffins and get ready to eat supper.


2 comments:

Connie said...

Judy, those are all beautiful! I wish I lived closer to see that mantel though! *Sigh*..........
Smoochies,
Connie

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh my gosh, Judy~~~I love it ALL!! I have such a weakness for compotes & unique glassware! And that teapot nightlight is precious! I've got to visit your website!!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents