Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pink Saturday

Good Morning! Thanks for stopping by to join in on Pink Saturday, I have so enjoyed this, and It is amazing how many pink items we can find around the house when you are really looking. Be sure you stop by and visit Beverly and everyone who is participating this week. Is is growing every week. Leave a comment and let me know you came to visit and it will also enter your name in our monthly give away.

First I am sharing a new piece I painted this week.. A lovely vintage brass tub that I paint white with pink inside and of course Pink Roses. You can find this one for sale at vintagetochic.com.

I had totally forgot that I have a black and pink Bathroom. The Victorian couple I have had for about 30 years and they sit on the back of my bathtub. The Doll sits on a pink (of course) chair beside my shower to hold towels. She was left to me by my sweet MOM. She was a doll collector and now I am. Mom brought her from California in the 80's. I call her Bar room Annie as she is all boobs!
The beautiful little pink angel has been mine for about as long. When I had my craft shop in the 70's I had a lady who use to make ceramic pieces for me and this is one of her creations, I did have a set but one got broke as the kids were growing up. I have lost a lot of pieces to the kids as most of us have of they are glued together. OH Well! The joys of life. The kids are worth it.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and let me know you visited.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy this is so pretty, and I love your pink and black bathroom. How fun!

Thanks for joining in again.

Connie said...

Just beautiful, my sweets.......
Smoochies,
Connie

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Judy, what pretty pinkness you have shared! Too funny about the booby doll! Love the piece you just painted ~ your roses are breathtaking! Love that little Victorian couple by the lamppost, too!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

vintage girl at heart said...

love 'em!!! so pretty and pink!!! Love the doll story and the bowl and of course that fab bath!!!

mommyholly said...

Oooh I love the painted piece, very cute and perfect pink Saturday photos! xo!

Shirl said...

Hi Judy, I love all your pink, you painted that tub beautiful! You've put up quite a few post, I thought since you were out of town you were not posting, but I was wrong. I see you tagged me, thank you!
Blessings, Shirl